Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kudos For Chronique Couture

Well, I just came across a blog post that brightened my whole week! I would like to thank Allie from Wardrobe Oxygen for her wonderful words about Chronique Couture!

Allie shared with her readers:
I was visiting my MySpace account and was approving friend request and as I usually do, I look at the pages of people who want to be my friends and inspect their friends. Through this process I came upon the page for Chronique Couture and just knew I had to write about this company on Wardrobe Oxygen.

Read the rest of Allie's rave review!


Chronique Couture will have some exciting new products soon after the first of the year, and we are upgrading our store software for an even better customer experience. We look forward to seeing you all soon at Chronique Couture!

Thanks again, Allie!

1 comment: